Tuesday, January 25, 2005

New Years Revulsions

It’s already 4 weeks into the new year and I haven’t started on any of my resolutions:

  • Go to the gym so I can lose 15 pounds
  • Fix my bicycle so I can commute the 2.5 miles from home to work
  • Create a new profile for Match.com
  • Write in my blog at least 3 times a week
  • Restart my comic strips at Stripcreator.com
  • Perform a thorough spring cleaning of my house

I know part of the resistance is due to the fact there is so much to do that I don’t now where to start. I have a brand new datebook full of empty pages. Empty, except for my teeth cleaning appointment on Friday. (Fantastic! Now I can look forward to the dental hygienist giving me grief for not flossing.)

Maybe I’ll start on the profile. It would be nice to be in a normal relationship. Normal! Who am I kidding? It would be nice to be in a relationship that doesn’t get me on the Jerry Springer show or Judge Judy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home